The guiding standard for the media work of www.laudatosi.org is the authentic Magisterium of the Catholic Church ( DECREE ON THE MEDIA OF SOCIAL COMMUNICATIONS of the Second Vatican
Council INTER MIRIFICA
Our work is based on LaudatoSi and 7 longterm principles:
Phase I (2015-2020)
- Visibility: to highlight and to make visible international relevant actions, studies and dialogues about Laudato Si
Follow up impact.
- Rethink: To support and foster the relevance of Laudato Si issuses in the awareness of christians, churches, religions, science, economics
Credibility: Closing the gaps between words and actions with good practise in personal life and in our own house (churches).
- Consensus: to build consensus and and mainstream Laudato Si issues as integral part of the Justice, Peace and the Care of Creation
Movement , of the Rio implementation process (starting 1992 Earth Summit) and the SDGs.
Phase II (2020-2030)
- Action, Transfer and Impact: to initiate and promote strong scientific, civil society, interreligios, ecumenical and catholic actions for strong
impacts to "Protect the Earth and Dignify Humanity" in the spirit of Laudato Si via transfer of good practise.
- Interreligous: to contribute to ecumenical, catholic and interreligious cooperations, networking and exchange in and between the time
and world prayer day of creation.
- Enabeling: Innovative funding and allocation for the necessary funds and personal ressources (focus poor countries) - to enable projects and to
speak with one voice.